Monday, February 18, 2013

Self-Evaluation Rubric





















(3.5/4.0)

I feel as though I would give myself a 3.5 out of 4 on this assignment because I have spent a lot of time working on this blog, doing my research, and looking at the recourses provided to me. I did most of my work off of the blogger on a Word Document because I was having trouble at first posting everything. So I completed the assignments on a Word Document and have been going through the past couple days to upload all of my work. This was a hard assignment that I have never been faced with before. Keeping a blog i something new for me. Familiarizing myself with using the blog in general on top of completing the assignments was a lot. The objective of keeping this blog, to me, wasn't becoming a master at using Blogger, however becoming comfortable with the UDL guidelines and incorporating this in my every day classroom and I feel as though this goal was accomplished. My understanding of UDL is ten times better than it was before. I could easily use this in my classroom and help others to gain a better understanding. Universal Design for Learning is a topic full of lots of smaller pieces and details. I feel as though I have gained a pretty decent understanding for the overall themes and many smaller pieces but it will take time to master this. I know I will utilize the resources in my classroom to better assist me when using UDL but it is imperative that I use this because it is for the better of my students. My work on this blog has been focuses on me learning and posting what work I had read and done in connection with the given topics. I hope over the next module I will gain more comfort in using the blog format and the format of the module to help me better complete assignment presented. 

No comments:

Post a Comment